Company Accounts and corporation tax return prepared and filed for £300 + vat
Accounts and corporation tax return prepared from your records and submitted to Companies House and HMRC
Registration as your company’s tax agent to communicate with HMRC should any issues arise
Nothing to pay until your accounts have been prepared, approved by you, and submitted.
No ongoing fees or tie-ins, hopefully you will come back every year but you’re free to go elsewhere.
Fast online service
Get in touch to get your accounts started. No payment or payment details needed until your accounts have been prepared, approved by you, and submitted.
Just submit your contact details through the form below – include a convenient time to call you in the message box if you’d like a call back. Alternatively, feel free to phone or email direct.
The information needed to prepare company accounts is as follows:
- Record of the company’s financial transactions in the year – this can come from any bookkeeping software or from your own spreadsheets.
- Previous year’s full accounts and corporation tax return – this is needed for comparative amounts presented in the accounts
- Companies House authentication code – this is needed for online filing. If you don’t have it, it is easy to request online.
- Company’s Unique Tax Reference (UTR) – this can be found on all correspondence from HMRC to the company.
A micro-entity is a company which meets at least two of the following three criteria:
- turnover of £632,000 or less
- £316,000 or less on its balance sheet
- 10 employees or less
These tax breaks are worth being aware of if you own a small company:
- Trivial Benefits – benefits below £50 provided by the company for personal benefit of directors are tax free, up to an annual limit of £300
- Pension Contributions – up to £40,000 pa can be contributed to the director’s pension scheme, free of tax for the director and deductible for the company.
- Lunch at work – a works canteen is an exempt benefit, so long as it’s provided on the employer’s premises and available to all employees. This can cover lunches for a sole director working from home.
- Annual Function – the cost of an annual staff party or function paid for by the company is tax deductible provided the cost doesn’t exceed £150 per head and all staff are invited. This also applies if the only staff are directors, and can cover an annual Christmas or birthday meal.
Extremely helpful, thorough and efficient
Swift, caring, proactive and excellent value for money
I was able to contact him at any time and answered all my questions
Really positive experience, guidance and support with initial situation and we’re still working together now.
A breath of fresh air!
We have no hesitation recommending Stillness Road
Superb advice and guidance
Comprehensive advice, easy to understand and very prompt responses and execution. Top experience all round.
Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales - Firm no. C005632596
Professional Indemnity Insurance provided by DirectLine for Business, policy number PI18A795581
Stillness Road Limited - Registered in England & Wales - Company no. 11006039 - VAT no. 280569284 - Registered Office 329 Hills Road Cambridge CB2 0QT